First of all, we want to thank you all for allowing us to reach 1000 followers on our Linkedin page! On top of this, we're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • A look at how BNPL solutions are changing the payment market.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,913 banks providing Open Banking services!
• 1,040 APIs currently tracked on our platform!
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 89 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators!
• 167 Open Banking powered apps!
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
Buy now, pay later is a financing arrangement that allows consumers to make purchases without paying for them all at once. Several companies, including Klarna and Affirm, offer buy now and pay later financing on purchases made from participating merchants. Also, Paypal has introduced its point of sale installment loan program. In addition, some credit card issuers, such as Chase and American Express, have also set up similar financing arrangements, and many other companies are jumping into this fast-growing market.
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team