We're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • A look at how debit cards are becoming ‘a democratizing force’.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,921 banks providing Open Banking services! (+1 from October 11th)
• 1,048 APIs currently tracked on our platform!
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 89 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators!
• 170 Open Banking powered apps! (+1)
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
The humble debit card is having a renaissance as a host of fintech players turn to the decades-old technology to power new areas of financial services. It’s easier than ever for companies outside the traditional banking sector to issue cards to their customers, which has fueled a spate of creative offerings featuring perks like spending rewards that have largely eluded the category for more than a decade.
Fintech companies are also using the cards to let customers access their money more quickly, making it so workers can tap their wages ahead of payday and small-business owners can immediately spend the funds they made from their sales. The cards promise better access to quality financial services for people who’ve been excluded from the credit industry or who have been overlooked by the traditional financial system.
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team