We're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • A look at how FinTech is changing the insurance industry.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,920 banks providing Open Banking services! (+7 from October 4th)
• 1,048 APIs currently tracked on our platform! (+5
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 89 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators! (+1)
• 170 Open Banking powered apps!
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
Developments (October 4th to October 11th):
We initiated coverage and provided Open Banking API information for:
• Stearns Bank - Stearns Bank is a full-service bank with branches in Minnesota, Florida, and Arizona, that offers the friendly service of a community bank with a national presence in commercial lending, equipment financing, and SBA loans.
• Investec - Investec is an Anglo-South African international banking and wealth management group. It provides a range of financial products and services to a client base in Europe, Southern Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
• Valley Bank - Valley National Bancorp, doing business as Valley Bank, is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey with approximately $42 billion in assets.
• Arvest Bank - Arvest Bank owns and operates 16 community banks in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas offering banking, mortgages, credit cards and investments.
• GoCardless - GoCardless is a global leader in account-to-account payments, making it easy to collect both recurring and one-off payments directly from customers' bank accounts. The GoCardless global payments network and technology platform take the pain out of getting paid for 65,000 businesses worldwide.
The insurance industry has always been a complicated but firmly rooted environment, but advancements in technology have collided with customer needs, creating systemic challenges for the insurance industry. Mobile players in the industry saw these challenges and introduced customer value with mobile solutions.
Compelled by the success of FinTech and InsurTech startups, the insurance industry is experiencing a systematic change in business operations. This echoes the transformation that banking industries skilfully made in order to enter the FinTech space. Banks partner with FinTech enterprises to enable operation at lower costs and reduce the reliance on legacy systems.
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team