We're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • Why B2B Payments Are Going To Look Completely Different In 5 Years Time.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,932 banks providing Open Banking services! (+6 from November 1st)
• 1,048 APIs currently tracked on our platform!
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 90 Global markets covered! (+1)
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators!
• 171 Open Banking powered apps!
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
B2B payments have comparatively failed to innovate as quickly as B2C payments. Chip-and-pin terminals, contactless cards, and card-on-file solutions employed by companies like Uber and Amazon have increased convenience and eliminated the need for cash. While B2B payments remain dominated by manual bank transfers and cheques. Why?
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team