We're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • The critical difference between embedded fintech and embedded banking.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,926 banks providing Open Banking services! (+3 from October 25th)
• 1,048 APIs currently tracked on our platform!
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 89 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators!
• 171 Open Banking powered apps!
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
As the economy recovers from the turbulence of the COVID-19 pandemic and behavioral shifts solidify, financial institutions are adapting their strategies and operating models. Technology will continue to be the catalyst for that adaptation and the transformation of financial services moving forward.
Jack Henry & Associates recently conducted its third annual Technology Capabilities Assessment. More than 130 bank and credit union CEOs responded, reflecting the strategic priorities for a wide range of community and regional financial institutions across the U.S. The supermajority, 78% of respondents, reported plans to increase investments in financial technology over the next two years, with over 30% of respondents in the $1- to $5-billion asset range planning to increase investments by more than 10%.
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team