We're back with a slate of content hotter than ever!! We have a lot to share this week and hope you're ready for all of our announcements!
As part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the Open Banking segment globally. This blog will have the following:
- • Weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.)
- • How the Paris-based startup Greenly is helping SMEs tracking and reducing their carbon footprint..
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,932 banks providing Open Banking services! (+2 from November 8th)
• 1,048 APIs currently tracked on our platform!
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 90 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators!
• 171 Open Banking powered apps!
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
The US Green Deal and the new “EU taxonomy for sustainable activities” are putting pressure on businesses to manage their carbon emissions. The obligation to set GHG emissions targets is now trickling down from large corporations to their suppliers. However, it is currently hard, especially for SMEs, to measure carbon emissions.
Greenly, a Paris-based fintech startup, was founded to solve this problem.
Read the full article here.
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team