We have a lot to share is this blog as part of our passion to continue providing you with industry-leading information on the global Open Banking segment. This update will have the weekly additions to the Open Banking Tracker (Banks, APIs, TPPs, etc.) and 5 reasons why Apple could be your bank in the future.
Our Current Coverage
• We track 2,903 banks providing Open Banking services! (+10 from August 23rd)
• 1,040 APIs currently tracked on our platform! (+8)
• 460+ TPPs in the ecosystem!
• 89 Global markets covered!
• 45+ Open Banking API Aggregators! (+1)
• 166 Open Banking powered apps! (+2)
• PSD2 API & PSD2 Open Banking coverage!
• Track over 60+ data points for all Open Banking projects!
And we are growing on a continuous basis... 🚀🚀🚀
Developments (August 23rd to August 30th):
We initiated coverage and provided Open Banking API information for:
• Arab Bank - Arab Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the Middle East, founded in 1930 in Jerusalem.
• Regions Bank - Regions Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in the Regions Center in Birmingham, Alabama. The company provides retail banking and commercial banking, trust, stockbrokerage, and mortgage services.
• Fifth Third Bank - Fifth Third Bank is a bank headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, at Fifth Third Center. It is the principal subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified bank holding company.
• Navy Federal Credit Union - Navy Federal Credit Union is a global credit union headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. It represents the largest natural member credit union in the United States, both in asset size and in membership.
• OptioPay - OptioPay is a financial technology provider specialized in Open Banking for customer-centric, value-add solutions and banking data-based campaigns.
• Biggest Publicly Available TPP Registry in the Industry! 🚀🚀🚀
• And many more!
We continue to cover over 45 aggregators!
As more big tech companies want to grow and take over the financial tech space, Apple already offers few financial services like Apple Wallet, Apple Pay and Apple Card. However, it’s reasonable to believe that Apple may be interested in taking a step further, become a relevant player in the financial sector and potentially be your next bank.
Read the full article https://blog.openbankingtracker.com/five-reasons-why-apple-may-be-your-next-bank
Please feel free to email us back with any coverage or data requests to implement or improve our current data set! We are a customer centric provider and want to make sure our users are as satisfied as can be!
If you enjoy our blog posts, then please share them - either by forwarding to your contacts or sharing this link on social media.
Have a great week and stay safe!
The Banq team